Caroline County Commissioners
The County Commissioners of Caroline County, Maryland, hold
regular public meetings on Tuesdays at the Caroline County
Courthouse, 109 Market Street, Room #103, Denton, as follows:
Regular Weekly Meeting Schedule
To schedule an appointment to meet with the Commissioners,
call the County Commissioners Office at 410-479-0660. Persons
who do not have an appointment will be recognized at the end of
the meeting if time allows and at the discretion of the
President. The weekly agenda may be viewed below.
AGENDAS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL THE TIME OF CONVENING.
- County Commissioners - Weekly at 9:30 AM
- County Commissioners sitting as Roads Board -
Once a month on the last Tuesday
- On the last Tuesday monthly, the County Commissioners
meet at night:
- Roads Board - 7 PM to 7:30 PM
- Commissioners - 7:30 PM
Meetings are held in open session (may be observed by the
public) unless otherwise indicated. All or part of County
Commissioners meetings can be held in closed session under the
authority of the state open meetings law by vote of the
Commissioners. Cancelled, rescheduled and emergency meeting
notices will be posted on the front door of the Courthouse as
soon as information is available.
OCTOBER 16, 2007
CAROLINE COUNTY COMMISSIONERS HEARING ROOM #106 COURTHOUSE, DENTON
9:00 AM COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING CONVENES
Closed Session: Performance Discussion of Specific Employee; Authority: 2005 Md. Code, State Government 10-508(a)(1).
Minutes; Vouchers; Commissioners Comments
JOK Walsh, Executive Director, Caroline Economic Development Corporation
1) Small Business Loan – Market Street Public House
2) Update on Heritage Development in Caroline County
1) Planning and Codes: Inspection Agency Contract
2) Regional Mental Health Advisory Committee Appointments
3) Board of Electrical Examiners Reappointment
4) Emergency Shelter Grant Agreement
6) County Administrator’s Report
Closed Session: Management Structure of Department of Corrections Including Staff Evaluations and Performance Discussion, Authority: 2005 Md. Code, State Government 10-508(a)(1). Matters not covered pursuant to the Open Meetings Act, as part of the County Commissioners’ administrative function may also be discussed; (Cawley, Eigenbrode, Andrews, Crofoot, Visintainer attending)
REMINDERS: Please note early start time.