Meetings are held as necessary. Meetings are open to the public unless closed under an applicable exception as stated in the Maryland Open Meetings Act (State Government article, §10-508).
|Steve Stouffer Member||Second||2021||2024|
|Berl Lovelace Member||Second||2021||2024|
|Wayne Cole Member||Second||2021||2024|
|Robert Wiley Member||Second||2021||2024|
|Stewart Barroll, Esq.||Commission Staff:
|Mary Berneski||Commission Staff:
The Commission consists of five members appointed by the County Commissioners. Not more than three members of the commission shall be affiliated with the same political party.
Term of OfficeMember serve terms of three years.
Charge / Authority
(Code of Public Local Laws of Caroline County, §33-3)
The Ethics Commission shall complete the following actions:
- Conduct a public information program regarding the purposes and application of the Caroline County Code of Ethics
- Devise forms, reports, and records generated by the Caroline County Code of Ethics
- Process and make determinations as to complaints filed by any persons alleging violations of this chapter and to make recommendations to the County Commissioners when deemed appropriate
- Provide written advisory opinions to persons subject to the Caroline County Code of Ethics as to the applicability of the provisions of the Caroline County Code of Ethics to them
- Agendas and Minutes
- Forms (including Complaint Form, Request for Advisory Opinion Form, Financial Disclosure Form, and Lobbying Registration)
- Guidance Documents (documents provided by the Commission to offer guidance to public officials on various subjects)
- Records Access Policy
- Rules of Procedure